Fausak Express Lube takes pride servicing our great customers from Mobile and all the surrounding areas. From Semmes to Saraland to Daphne and beyond, our customers have come to expect nothing but the most quality service that we strive to provide every day.
Vehicle maintenance is the key to keeping your care running at its best. At Fausak Express Lube our team knows when and what needs to be done to your vehicle based off the manufacturer’s suggested maintenance schedule. Preventative care is the best way to avoid costly repairs and Fausak Express Lube has you covered.
Follow the car care tips below to keep your vehicle running reliably
- Change your oil based on the manufacturer suggested service intervals. A lube, oil and filter service extends the life of the vehicle, increases performance and can also improve gas mileage. Our experienced team knows the right type of oil for your vehicle.
- Proper lubrication of your drive line components if very important. Flexible components like CV and u-joints must be serviced as often as your oil in order to reduce wear that could potentially cause problems down the road.
- Checking the fluid levels of your transmission and differential are essential in order to keep your vehicle shifting properly and can also eliminate unusual noises and sporadic gear changes.
- If you have ever turned your key over and all you got was a clicking noise, you understand the importance of a good battery. We can test your battery and the connections to help you avoid being stranded on the side of the road. A bad battery can also put a strain on other parts of your engine as well.
- Outside of acceleration, stopping is just important. Having you brake fluid changed will reduce the wear on calipers, hoses and other components. We suggest and annual change on brake fluid.
- Other fluids that you should have serviced is power steering and radiator coolant. Our technicians will let you know when the manufacturer suggests these, or any other service should be performed.
- We live in the south and having A/C service is vital to our survival and our vehicle’s performance. Having our technician inspect your system and check your refrigerant is the best way to ensure a cool ride during our treacherous summers.
- Have you ever noticed uneven wear on your tires or that your vehicle pulls to one side? If so, you may need and alignment. Wheel alignments save tires and that is saving money.
Preventative maintenance is the best practice when it comes to your vehicle’s performance. Keeping your vehicle serviced will keep you on the road and makes you safer while your there. Let our team of experts help guide you on your journey to extending the life of your ride.